skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
justin bieber
Thursday, April 1, 2010
BIEBER OR DIE!!!
REMEMBER! This is Bieber's World. You're just living in it! BIEBER OR DIE!
Funny or Die Featured Videos
from
Funny or Die
This was a part of Funny or Die april fools prank~ I couldnt stop laughing watching it~ I think im losing my voice!
Here are the videos if u're having trouble with the top one..
HAD A GOOD LAUGH?? COZ I DID, BITCH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (4)
September (216)
August (251)
July (277)
June (237)
May (340)
April (325)
March (236)
February (122)
January (137)
December (195)
November (233)
October (243)
September (122)
August (98)
July (87)
June (126)
May (124)
April (107)
March (13)
February (1)
December (4)
November (4)
October (9)
September (6)
August (4)
July (5)
June (5)
April (5)
March (7)
February (9)
January (12)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Free scripts
No comments:
Post a Comment